NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is for M.Sc. or B.E/M.E degree holders. The fellowship is invited on a contract basis for the SERB, Department of Science and Technology (Government of India) funded project titled “To Compare the Diagnostic Efficacy of 99mTc-methionine with 11Cmenthionine and MRI in a Correlation with Histopathological Findings in Glioma Patients”. The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of up to INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc or B.E/M.E degree in a subject related to Nuclear Medicine, Biophysics, Biotechnology or any equivalent degree in relevant subject from a recognized Institute or University
- Have qualified national level exam like GATE/UGC/ICMR/DST etc. OR AERB RASO Certification
Desired Qualification: Basic knowledge of Nuclear Medicine Scanning, and Radioactivity
The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Resume, age proof, and copy of the testimonials
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted via the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Email the resume, age proof, and copy of the testimonials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th June 2021 up to 4:30 P.M.
The Notification No, Date, Email ID, contact No. and postal address without fail, otherwise the application will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021 up to 4:30 P.M
The selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months; extendable upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more