NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Epidemiology Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Bengaluru invites applications for NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Epidemiology Research Assistantship 2021 from post-graduate degree holders. The assistantship is on a contract basis in the NIMHANS intramural funded project entitled, “Project SUMS (Scaling up of Mental health in Schools): Designing and Evaluation". The selected fellows will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month.
NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Epidemiology Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 45 years of age
- Hold a post-graduate qualification in life sciences/social sciences (Social Work/Sociology/ Psychology/ Economics or equivalent) from a recognized University with experience in field research and good fluency in local language Kannada
- Fluency in writing and typing Kannada
The selected fellows will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month.
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Email the application along with resume and age proof to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address
Application deadline: 07th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The initial appointment will be made for six months and extendable based on the performance review of the candidate at every six months.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more