NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Clinical Psychology Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Bengaluru invites applications for NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Clinical Psychology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Phil degree holders. The fellowship is on a contract basis for the DST-SATYAM funded project titled “Yoga as Adjunct Modality for Management of Excessive Use of Internet-A Randomized Controlled Study”. The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Clinical Psychology Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold an M.Phil degree in Clinical Psychology from RCI recognized institution with NET qualification
- Have Ph.D. (Clinical Psychology) from RCI recognized Institution
- Have knowledge of Kannada/ Hindi/English language
- Be well versed with MS-Office and interest in carrying out Yoga based research
- Have 2 years of research experience in carrying out/handling research project
The selected candidate will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Apply by sending their curriculum vitae, age proof, and copy of testimonials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address, CV with explicit support for the essential qualification
Application Deadline: 26th April 2021
The selection will be selected based on the performance in Written Test/Interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications received later will not be entertained.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more