NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Clinical Psychology Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Bengaluru invites applications for NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Clinical Psychology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MPhil (Clinical Psychology) students. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Cognitive Neuroscience of Behavioural Addiction: Exploring the Role of Reward and Compulsivity Circuits”. The selected fellows will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
NIMHANS Bengaluru Department of Clinical Psychology Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold an MPhil (Clinical Psychology) degree
The selected fellows will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- CV and supporting documents
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application along with resume and age proof via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention the Notification No., Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal address in the email.
Application deadline: 10th December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted. The interview will be conducted via zoom call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates.
- The duration of the fellowship is 3 years. The initial appointment will be made for a period of six months and may be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more