NIMHANS Bengaluru Clinical Research Training Program Fellowship in Neuromodulation in Psychiatry 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences Bengaluru invites applications for NIMHANS Bengaluru Clinical Research Training Program Fellowship in Neuromodulation in Psychiatry 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Clinical Research Training Program Fellowship in Neuromodulation in Psychiatry". The selected fellows will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 67,700 plus allowances.
NIMHANS Bengaluru Clinical Research Training Program Fellowship in Neuromodulation in Psychiatry 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 40 years of age
- Hold MBBS or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution, OR
- Hold MD in Psychiatry or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution
The selected fellows will receive consolidated remuneration of INR 67,700 plus allowances.
- Copies of age proof documents and certificates
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application in the prescribed format (enclosed), copies of age proof documents and certificates of academic qualification & medical degree registration, and experience by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Those candidates who are working should forward the application through the competent authority along with No-Objection Certificate stating that the candidate will be relieved in the event of being selected for the fellowship.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed.
- No separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidates.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more