NIFTEM Sonipat Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Sonipat invites applications for the NIFTEM Sonipat Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from M.Sc/M.Tech/MBA degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Blockchain-based Traceability Solution for Agri-Food Supply Chains”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
NIFTEM Sonipat Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years for male and 40 years for female
- Hold an M.Sc/M.Tech/MBA degree in the area of Industrial Engineering/ Food Plant Operations Management
- Have M.Sc Agriculture/Horticulture or MBA-Agribusiness Management
- Have cleared NET (National eligibility test) exam and have 2 years of research experience or PhD in the above disciplines
- Have cleared National Eligibility Tests –CSIR/UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
- Attested copies of the certificates and testimonials
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Complete application (duly filled and signed)shall be submitted in the given format (Annexure I) in soft copy (PDF format – Annexure I and all supporting documents – Make Single PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 09.04.2021by 06.00 pm.
Application Deadline: 09th April 2021
Online Interview tentatively on 20.04.2021 at 10.30 AM
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA shall be paid and no separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more