NIFTEM Sonipat Department of Food Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Sonipat, invites applications for the NIFTEM Sonipat Department of Food Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Innovative Indigenous Technology Development for Comprehensive Valorization of Waste from Citrus Fruit Processing Industries". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
NIFTEM Sonipat Department of Food Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a male of a maximum of 30 years of age/ female of a maximum of 32 years of age
- Hold a Master’s degree with 60% marks in the area of Process and Food Engineering/Food Technology/Food Science/Food & Nutrition with 4years or 5 years of bachelor’s degree
- Have postgraduate degree with 3 years bachelor's degree and 2 years master's degree
- Have cleared the NET (National eligibility test) exam and have 2 years of research experience
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA.
- Supporting documents
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Submit in the given format (Annexure I) in soft copy (PDF format – Annexure I and all supporting documents – Make Single PDF file) to email@example.com latest by 07.04.2021 by 06.00 pm
Application Deadline: 07th April 2021
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA shall be paid and no separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview
- The decision of the NIFTEM administration with respect to all matters shall be final and binding
- Eligible candidates will be informed through the mail and an online interview link shall be shared one day prior to the interview date
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more