NIFTEM Sonipat Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Sonipat invites applications for the NIFTEM Sonipat Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from Masters degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) and Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in Indian Grilled and Fried Fish Products, Prevention Strategy and Dietary Risk Assessment”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA
NIFTEM Sonipat Department of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years for male and 40 years for female
- Hold a Master's degree with 60% marks in the area of Chemical Science/Analytics Chemistry with 4 years or 5 years of bachelors degree
- Have a Postgraduate degree in the area of Chemical Science
- Have NET (National eligibility test) qualification
- Have 2 years of research experience
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 8% HRA
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Complete application (duly filled and signed) should be submitted in the given format (Annexure I) in soft copy (PDF format – Annexure I and all supporting documents – Make Single PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 14.04.2021by 06.00 pm.
Application Deadline: 14th April 2021
Online Interview tentatively on 21.04.2021 at 11.00 AM
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Decision of the NIFTEM administration with respect to all matters shall be final and binding.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NIFTEM website for any change in date/time of the interview; no separate letters/communication will be issued, if the date/time changes.
- The attested copies of the certificates and testimonials should also be attached with the application form.
- No TA/DA shall be paid and no separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more