NICED Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases (NICED) invites applications for NICED Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
NICED Kolkata Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not exceed 28 years of age as on 15th December 2020
- Hold a first-class MSc degree in any branch of Life Sciences
- Be CSIR-UGC NET/DBT/ICMR qualified
The selected fellows will receive variable awards.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Certificates/ testimonials
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Prepare a detailed CV.
Step 3: Submit the application.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be need and merit-based. Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- If the performance of the appointee is not satisfactory, the appointment can be terminated at any time without any notice.
- The posts are for intramural projects undertaken by the Institute/Principal Investigator and no claim in future for employment under the ICMR/Institute shall be tenable.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more