NIAS Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Cyber Security of Embedded Defence Systems, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore invites applications for NIAS Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a variable award.
NIAS Junior/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold an MSc in Digital Forensics and Information Security/MTech in Cyber Security and Incident Response /MSc in Cyber Security/MTech in Computer Science/MTech in Electronics and Communications Engineering, with NET /GATE or equivalent qualification
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant research experience post-Masters degree (For Senior Research Fellowship
Research experience in the field of embedded system Cyber Security and Network Security is desirable.
The selected fellows will receive a variable award.
- Covering letter
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of degree certificate
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare all supporting documents.
Step 3: Submit the curriculum vitae electronically along with the following documents - Covering letter, Statement of Purpose, Copy of degree certificate to -
Prof PM Soundar Rajan ISSSP
National Institute of Advanced Studies
Indian Institute of Science Campus Bangalore-560, 012
Application Deadline: 31st December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Short-listed candidates will be invited to NIAS for an interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more