NIAS Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Advanced Studies invites applications for NIAS Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD applicants. The objective of the fellowship is to encourage students to pursue interdisciplinary research in the areas of natural and engineering sciences, social sciences, humanities and arts. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
NIAS Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
- Post-Doctoral Fellow who has demonstrable expertise in techno-economic modelling of microclimatic changes to develop an urban air pollution model are eligible.
- Candidates must hold a doctorate in Environmental Science/Atmospheric Sciences/Environmental Engineering and demonstrated expertise in air pollution modelling
Note: Applicants having some research experience in the concerned area will be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA
- Undergraduate degree certificates and mark sheets
- Post-graduate degree certificates and mark sheets
- Updated CV
- Published work and accomplishment
How can you apply?
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Fill the application form.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-Doctoral Fellow for EEP Projects in the subject line of their email.
Application Deadline: 31st December 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- NIAS will accept only applications submitted by email by 31st December 2020.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more