Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s Global Postgraduate Scholarships 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Newcastle University, United Kingdom invites applications for Newcastle University, Vice-Chancellor’s Global Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 from international students. The scholarship aims to support outstanding international applicants who apply to commence full-time Master’s studies. Selected students will get GBP 4,000 as a tuition fee award.
Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s Global Postgraduate Scholarships 2021 Deadline29-Apr-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be assessed as international for fee purposes
- Hold an offer for an eligible Master’s degree programme at the University’s Newcastle city-centre campus for the 2021/22 academic year
- Have already had or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second class UK honours degree or above
GBP 4,000 as tuition fee award
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Submit the application
Application start date: 28th January 2021
Application deadline: 29th April 2021
Eligible candidates will be assessed according to evidence of academic ability, evidence of commitment to studies and quality of the application.
Terms and Conditions
- A total of 5 scholarships are available under this scheme.
- Applicants from the following countries are not eligible as the University offers specific schemes for these countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Uganda, Venezuela, Vietnam.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more