New E-commerce Scholarship 2018-2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
MoArmouz was born to deliver customer-oriented services in the electronics industry. To promote education, the organization has come up with an idea to offer New E-commerce Scholarship 2018-2019 to deserving students with merit. The organization selects one candidate per year and offers USD 1500 as scholarship prize.
New E-commerce Scholarship 2018-2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be studying and enrolled in an accredited school/university
- Be at least 17 years of age
Note: The scholarship is considered as an international contest, so the location of the university is not a barrier.
The winner will be award scholarship prize worth USD 1500.
Documents How can you apply?
To apply for the scholarship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the website link here and read the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Write an essay (in 600 words) which should cover the following points:
- Why is e-commerce good for the growth of a business?
- What are the new business ideas that could cope well in the e-commerce world?
- How can these new ideas be beneficial to customers and make their life easier?
- Are the applicants currently working on an idea that would ease the working of e-commerce professionals on daily basis?
Step 3: Provide personal information such as name, address, name of school and area of study.
Step 4: Attach the required documents along with the essay and send it to scholarships@MoArmouz.com
Note: Submit all of the documents in PDF format and formatting of the documents should be in Arial, 12-point font and double-spaced.
- Application deadline: 28th Feb 2019
- Scholarship winner announced: 3rd March 2019
The winner of the contest will be judged based on innovation, quality and extensiveness of the write up submitted by the applicant.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications sent after the deadline are not eligible for the award.
- Late submissions will be considered for the next year's application.
- Only the applications written in English will be considered.
- The payment is made in the form of a check to the educational institution attended by the student.
- There will be no cash awarded to winners.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more