Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML) offers fellowships to scholars to pursue research in
(i) India: Historical and Contemporary Perspectives
(ii) India in Transition
(iii) India and the Wider World
Interested scholars are required to send their applications after duly filling them along with a write-up of about 2,000 words on the proposed project to be undertaken. The selected fellows will receive fellowship up to INR 30,000 per annum.
Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
The candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility conditions:
- Senior Fellowship: Scholars of eminence who have made a significant contribution to the knowledge in their respective fields and preferably have experience of conducting/guiding research and have two published books to their credit.
- Fellowship: PhD or equivalent with a good academic record, published works and at least five years teaching/post-doctoral research experience.
- Junior Fellowship: These positions are open to candidates with a good academic record and/or scholarly publications, and preferably a PhD degree
- The Fellowships are offered at three levels: Junior Fellow, Fellow and Senior Fellow. The emoluments, including allowances, will correspond to that of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor of Central Universities, respectively.
- Senior Fellows/Fellows will be reimbursed contingent expenses up to the ceiling limit of INR 30,000 per annum, while Junior Fellows will be reimbursed contingent expenses up to the ceiling limit of INR 25,000 per annum which can be incurred on travel, purchase of stationery, books, photocopying, typing, etc.
To know more, click here.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the award:
Step 1: Visit the website and read the instructions before applying.
Step 2: Download the nomination form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Interested scholars are required to send their applications after filling them along with a write-up of about 2,000 words.
Step 5: The filled application form and relevant documents should be sent in a Zip/Compressed file to the e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 30th April 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualifications.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellows will also be paid an amount equal to their annual increment in the post in their parent institution according to the dates when it will fall.
- Members of the Selection Committee, NMML Society, Executive Council, and NMML staff cannot be a referee.
- All the selected fellows should undertake their research work/project only making NMML as their base. They will be allowed for the study tour only after obtaining approval from the competent authority
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more