NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Tripura invites applications for NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura 2020 from diploma level to PhD level students. The scholarship aims at providing financial aid to students of Tripura undergoing studies in various disciplines at a recognized Indian institution. The students will receive a stipend of up to INR 30,000 per annum.
NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must -
- Be a permanent resident of Tripura
- Have scored at least 70% marks (for general) and 60% marks (for SC and ST candidates) in the relevant qualifying examination for diploma/degree/PG/M.Phil. and PhD courses
- Have an annual family income less than INR 4.5 Lakh from all sources
- Not be a recipient of any other scholarships from other sources
The selected students will receive stipend under this scheme as per the rates given below -
- For diploma level course - INR 20,000 per annum
- For degree level course - INR 22,000 per annum
- For PG courses - INR 25,000 per annum
- For M.Phil/PhD - INR 30,000 per annum
- Permanent residence certificate
- Recommendation by the Head of Institution
- Undertaking for not availing any other scholarship
- Marksheets of the qualifying examination
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhar Card/first page of bank passbook/PAN card/Email id/Ration Card/Birth Certificate etc.
For more details, click here.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and click on 'New Registration'.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 05th March 2020
Last date for defective verification: 05th March 2020
Last date for institute verification: 05th March 2020
Selection will be based on their overall merit and academic performance.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility cut off marks would be 70% for Generals and 60% for ST/SC category.
- Renewal cases of stipend holders who are not promoted to the next year will not be considered for further renewal.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more