NCRA-TIFR Jawaharlal Nehru Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Centre for Radio Astrophysics of the Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (NCRA-TIFR) invites applications for NCRA-TIFR Jawaharlal Nehru Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2020 from young scientists having exceptional intellectual calibre. The fellowship aims at addressing the challenging opportunities in the realm of astrophysics and astronomy as well as software development and instrumentation.
NCRA-TIFR Jawaharlal Nehru Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2020 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must -
- Be a young scientist with excellent intellectual calibre
- Have at least one-year of post-doctoral experience before taking up the fellowship
- The monthly salary of the selected fellows depends on their experience after the doctoral degree ranging from INR 55,000 to INR 75,000.
- The selected fellows will also receive a contingency grant of INR 40,000 per annum and a travel grant of INR 3,00,000 during the course of fellowship to enable them to travel for research collaborations and international conferences.
- They will also receive on-campus housing (if available), or a house rent allowance and medical coverage under this scheme.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship online through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Create an application containing a research plan, a curriculum vitae and the names and email address of three or more referees.
Step 3: Mail the completed application to the Dean, NCRA-TIFR Faculty at email@example.com. by October 31, 2020.
Step 4: Applicants are also required to request their referees to send recommendation letters to the Dean before the deadline.
Application deadline: 31st October 2020
The selection of Jawaharlal Nehru Fellows will be carried out by a special committee. The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants should also request their referees to send in recommendation letters by the same deadline
- All applicants will automatically be considered for all available Post-Doctoral Fellowships at NCRA-TIFR.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more