NCERT Doctoral Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), Government of India invites applications for NCERT Doctoral Fellowships 2019 from PhD candidates. This fellowship aims to provide opportunities for young scholars to pursue innovative research in the field of education. Selected scholars will receive a fellowship of up to INR 25,000 per month and a contingency grant of INR 10,000 per annum for a maximum period of three years.
NCERT Doctoral Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have secured at least 60% at the graduate and post-graduate levels
- Be not more than 35 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application
- Be registered for PhD degree or working toward PhD registration from a recognized university
The selected candidates will get:
- INR 23,000 per month for a maximum period of three years (for Non-NET candidates)
- INR 25,000 per month for a maximum period of three years (for NET qualified candidates)
- INR 10,000 contingency grant per annum for a maximum period of three years
- Detailed CV of the guide
- Attested copies of all the mark sheets, certificates, proof of registration
- Concert paper/synopsis in 1500 words, if already registered for PhD
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Affix the latest photo
Step 4: Attach the necessary documents
Step 5: Send the completed application form to:
Head, Division of Educational Research,
Room No.14, 3rd Floor, Zakir Husain Block,
National Council of Educational Research and Training,
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 016
Application deadline: 30th November 2019
Final selection will be based on the interview performance of the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- The statutory provisions for reservation of seats will be applicable to the candidates belonging to different categories.
- The procedure for shortlisting of applicants will be designed by NCERT.
- Candidates will be paid second (sleeper) class train fare by the shortest route for attending the interview-cum-seminar.
- Fellowship will be given for research pertaining to the priority area as mentioned in the notification.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more