NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi is inviting applications for NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Learning Social Sciences and Assessment in Indian Schools: A Study of Secondary Level Students' Answer Scripls in National Capital Region (NCR)". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month (for NET qualified candidates) and INR 23,000 per month (for non-NET candidates).
NCERT Department of Education Junior Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 40 years of age as per UGC guidelines
- Hold a master's degree in Hindi with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
- Be able to analyse data on the computer and present the data suitably
- Have working knowledge of Computer in English for processing of data and preparing Report
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month (for NET qualified candidates) and INR 23,000 per month (for non-NET candidates).
Candidates must bring the following documents at the time of the interview -
- Self-attested copy of all relevant certificates
- One photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details carefully.
Step 2: Send the applications online by e-mail (email@example.com) to the Department of Education in Social Sciences latest by 11-11-2020 up lo 5.00 p.m
Application Deadline: 11th November 2020 at 5.00 p.m
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid by the NCERT for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
- The candidate may ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more