NCERT Department of Education in Social Sciences Junior Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi is inviting applications for NCERT Department of Education in Social Sciences Junior Project Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “A Status Study of Buniyadi Schools at Champaran, Bihar”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month (for NET qualified candidates) and INR 23,000 per month (for non-NET candidates).
NCERT Department of Education in Social Sciences Junior Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 40 years of age
- Hold a master’s degree preferably in Modern Indian History with minimum 55% marks
- Have basic knowledge of Computer in Hindi and English for processing of data and preparing the report
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month (for NET qualified candidates) and INR 23,000 per month (for non-NET candidates).
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the official notification of the fellowship.
Step 2: Download the application form from the official website and fill it with the required details.
Step 3: Send the completed application via email to the Department of Education in Social Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 28th July 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate who had already worked as Junior Project Fellow (JPF) in the NCERT for two years and more need not apply again.
- The fellowship is purely on a temporary basis and it will not confer on the fellow any claim for regular employment in NCERT.
- SC/ST/PH candidates are eligible with a minimum of 50% marks in relevant master's degree.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the NCERT for attending the interview.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more