NCERT Department of Education in Languages Junior Research Fellowship/Junior Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi is inviting applications for NCERT Department of Education in Languages Junior Research Fellowship/Junior Project Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Need analysis, pedagogical process and perception of students and teachers in Hindi as a second and third language at Upper Primary and Secondary stage of southern states". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month (for NET qualified candidates) and INR 23,000 per month (for non-NET candidates).
NCERT Department of Education in Languages Junior Research Fellowship/Junior Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 40 years of age as per UGC guidelines
- Hold a master's degree in Hindi with at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
- Be able to analyse data on the computer and present the data suitably
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month (for NET qualified candidates) and INR 23,000 per month (for non-NET candidates).
Candidates must bring the following documents at the time of the interview -
- Self-attested copy of all relevant certificates
- One photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details carefully.
Step 2: Appear for the walk-in-interview in the Department of Education in Languages, Room no 17, 2nd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCERT, Shri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi - 110016.
Walk-In-Interview: 16th September 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship is purely temporary.
- The project fellows who have already worked in the council for two and half years are not eligible.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview by NCERT.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more