NCERT Department of Education in Arts and Aesthetics Junior Project Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Education in Arts and Aesthetics (DEAA) at National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi is inviting applications for NCERT Department of Education in Arts and Aesthetics Junior Project Fellowship 2020 from Master’s degree holders in Music. The selected fellows will receive up to INR 25,000 per month.
NCERT Department of Education in Arts and Aesthetics Junior Project Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a master’s degree in music with minimum 55% marks or equivalent (Note: 50% marks in the case of SC/ST/PH)
- Be below 40 years of age
- Have good writing and communication skills in Hindi and English
- Be NET qualified (Non-NET candidate may also apply)
- Have good knowledge of computer applications, open software and ICT
- Have knowledge in editing, MS Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
- Have working knowledge of computer
- Have knowledge of ICT skills and use of open/free software
The NET qualified candidates will receive INR 25,000 per month and non-NET candidates will receive INR 23,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Access the official notification of the fellowship.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with the required details.
Step 3: Send the PDF version of the completed application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th July 2020
Walk-In-Interview: 17th July 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- The fellowship is purely temporary.
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more