NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Program 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) invites applications for NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Program 2020 from Postdoctoral scientists with less than 4 years of experience. The program targets the postdoctoral scientists with exceptional talent and assists them to carry out their research in the laboratory at NCBS or inStem. The program provides the fellows with the opportunity to win a monthly stipend of INR 90,000 and other benefits.
NCBS-TIFR Postdoctoral Campus Fellows Program 2020 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible for the program:
- The applicants should hold a PhD degree.
- They should not have more than 4 years of postdoctoral research experience.
- They must be sponsored by a local host who is a member of NCBS/inStem faculty.
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits:
- A consolidated monthly stipend of INR 90,000
- Campus housing
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- An updated curriculum vitae
- 1-3 first author publications (PDF versions)
- A letter of support from the proposed host mailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two letters of references mailed directly to email@example.com
- Research proposal in not more than 4-5 pages
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Write a research proposal with detailed plans and timelines of the respective project, developed together with the applicant's host (not exceeding 4-5 pages including references).
Step 2: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 3: Combine the whole application into a pdf.
Step 4: Submit the application to the Academic Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 31st March 2020
The selection of fellows will be made on the basis of -
- Applicant's research proposal
- Performance in the interview
Terms and Conditions
- The selected campus fellows are appointed for a duration of not more than four years, the fellowship is renewed in a consecutive year on a successful annual review.
- Considering the flexibility of the program the fellows may choose to have a part of their fellowship off-campus to work in collaboration with external parties and receive training relevant to their research program.
- During the term of the fellowship, the fellows are eligible to apply for any external competitive awards.
- The applicant's full application should be generated into a single collated PDF constituting the additional documents.
- The applicants shortlisted through the application process will have to present their research proposal.
- The interview will be held by the panel in the two weeks of April 2020. The decisions for the same will be announced within two weeks of personal interviews.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more