NCBS-TIFR Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) invites applications for NCBS-TIFR Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The program provides the fellows with the opportunity to win a monthly stipend as per the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India guidelines.
NCBS-TIFR Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
The following applicants are eligible for the program:
- The applicants should hold a PhD degree.
- They must have experience with mammalian cell culture, stable cell line generation and molecular biology techniques such as Western blotting, Cloning, immunostaining, DNA/RNA extraction and quantification, and high throughput assays to understand DNA-protein interactions and gene expression.
- A strong interest to develop and implement single-cell genomics approaches and data analysis will be preferred.
The program provides the fellows with the opportunity to win a monthly stipend as per the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India guidelines.
- CV (with the names and contact details of at least two scientific referees)
- Summary of previous research work, statement of research interest and suitability for this position
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Attach the necessary documents.
Step 3: Combine the whole application into a pdf.
Step 4: Submit the application to the Academic Office via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line.
Application deadline: 10th March 2021
Preferred Joining Date: 1st May 2021
The selection of fellows will be made on the basis of -
- Applicant's research proposal
- Performance in the interview
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online interview which may comprise multiple rounds to assess the candidate’s fit for the position.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more