23rd Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST-Senior) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
SEMCI invites applications for 23rd Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST Senior) 2020 from students who are studying in Class 12 (Science), pursuing a degree course in science, engineering or medical stream, or a diploma in engineering (final year). It is a national level scholarship test, conducted every year across 65 major test centres in India. The candidates selected for the test under the Senior category will receive a scholarship of up to INR 40,000.
23rd Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST-Senior) 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be currently studying in class 12 (Science) or pursuing final year engineering diploma, 1st/2nd year of Science/Engineering/Medical Sciences degree courses (for NEST-Senior I)
- Be currently studying in the 3rd/4th year of Science/Engineering/Medical Sciences degree courses (for NEST-Senior II)
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits -
- For NEST-Senior I - INR 35,000
- For NEST-Senior II - INR 40,000
- Latest photograph in JPG/JPEG/GIF/TIF format with size not more than 100 KB
- High-school certificate
How can you apply?
ligible candidates can apply for the scholarship test online through following steps -
Step 1: Open link to apply for the scholarship.
Step 2: Click here to register as a new user/Click here to login as an existing user.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Upload scanned copy of the latest photograph in JPG/JPEG/GIF/TIF format with size not more than 100 KB.
Step 5: Proceed to pay the application fee of INR 600 (for NEST Senior I) or INR 700 (for NEST Senior II) online.
Step 6: Once the payment is completed, finally submit the application.
Note: The applicants can also submit the application fee through demand draft in favour of "SEMCI INDIA" payable at Mumbai and send it by registered post/speed post/courier to -
SEMCI INDIA, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai - 400008
- Application deadline: 30th June 2020
- Students can apply by November by providing INR 100 as a late fee
- Students can also apply by December by providing INR 200 as a late fee
The winners will be selected on the basis of their performance in the test.
Terms and Conditions
- The test comprises 4 key sections containing 50 questions of one marks each in each section.
- The type of questions asked can be multiple-choice, fill in the blanks and yes/no types.
- The four key sections of the test include -
- Section 1: Physics & Chemistry (for NEST I) and Technical aptitude in any one of Group A (Computer/IT/Electronics/Telecom/Electrical/Instrumentation), Group B (Automation/Aeronautics/Mechanical/Production/Bio-Tech), Group C (Civil/Construction/Architecture) or Group D (MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/BUMS/BDS)
- Section 2: Mathematics or Biology
- Section 3: Verbal aptitude (English language)
- Section 4: Logical reasoning and general knowledge
- The total duration of the test is two hours.
- The test will be conducted across centres available in 65 major cities of the country.
To know more, click here.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by JEEVITHA C on 27-Jun-2020
Nandini Gundecha on 04-Aug-2020
Please help me how to apply if m waiting for neet exams then how can I apply
Santhi Veerappan on 28-Jun-2020
I am Santhi V studying +1 , scored 364 out of 600 and belongs to a poor family Let me get any schlarship
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more