23rd Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST-Junior) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
23rd Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST-Junior) 2020 has been announced for students studying in Class 9 to 12 and 1st/2nd year of engineering diploma courses in any school/college in India. The objective of this scholarship test is to help those students who are unable to continue their studies due to financial constraints. Selected students will receive up to INR 30,000.
23rd Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST-Junior) 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be studying in Class 9 to 12 and 1st/2nd year of an engineering diploma programme
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be appearing in or passing out Class 9/10 in 2020 (for NEST-JUNIOR I)
- Be appearing in or passing out Class 11/12 and 1st/2nd year of engineering diploma in 2020 (for NEST-JUNIOR II)
The selected student will receive the following benefits -
- At NEST-Junior I level - INR 25,000
- At NEST-Junior II level - INR 30,000
- Passport-size photograph with memory size not more than 100 KB
- High-School certificate
How can you apply?
Procedure to apply for the scholarship.
Step 1: Open link to apply for the scholarship.
Step 2: Click here to register as a new user/Click here to login as an existing user.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Attach all the required documents.
Step 5: Take the print out of the form.
Step 6: Paste the latest photograph on the form.
Step 7: Send the application form by registered post/courier attached with a DD in favor of 'SEMCI INDIA' payable at Mumbai at the following address-
SEMCI INDIA, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai - 400008.
- Application deadline: 30th April 2020
- Students can apply by May by providing INR 100 as a late fee
- Students can also apply by June by submitting INR 200 as a late fee
The winners will be selected on the basis of their performance in the test.
Terms and Conditions
- Test Centres are available only in the below-mentioned cities: CLICK HERE.
- Anyone who has won the top prize CANNOT appear again in the same category.
- Fees once deposited will NOT be returned even if the test is cancelled for any genuine reasons.
- The test venue can be changed to another nearest available venue due to any strategic or other reasons.
- The provider will NOT pay for the applicant's travelling to and fro or for staying in the city for the test.
- Results may sometimes be delayed due to any unforeseen reasons. So, the applicants need to keep patience while waiting for it. Winners will be informed individually as soon as the final list is ready. The result will be put up in the RESULT menu of the official website on 5th September 2020 at 5 PM.
- Admit cards will be sent only by e-mail on 20th July 2020. The applicants will also be able to download their admit card from the official website.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more