National Scholarship Test for Youth (NSTY) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Flurosis Communication Private Limited invites applications for National Scholarship Test for Youth (NSTY) 2020 from Class 11 to postgraduate students. The aim of this scholarship test is to recognize and reward the talented students on the basis of test score. Qualifying candidates will receive awards up to INR 6 lakh.
National Scholarship Test for Youth (NSTY) 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent in Class 10/SSC examination
- Be appearing/have passed Class 11, 12, diploma or 1st year of Graduation (for NSTY Junior category)
- Be studying in 2nd/3rd/4th/5th year of graduation or 1st year of postgraduation or post-graduate diploma course (for NSTY Senior category)
- NSTY Junior award ranging from INR 1,000 to INR 5 lakh to top 1,000 rank holders
- NSTY Senior award ranges from INR 1,000 to INR 6 lakh to top 1,000 rank holders
- Appearance certificate to remaining rank holders at both junior and senior level
- Upload the latest and clear photograph as proof of the applicant's identity in the application form.
- The photo must either be in (JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF) format & it should be of passport size and its memory size should not exceed 100 KB
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the test:
Step 1: Click on the link and register.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Pay the required application fee.
Step 4: Submit the application.
- Application deadline: 20th February 2020 & up to 31st May 2020 with a late fee of INR 50 in February, INR 50 in March, INR 100 in April and INR 150 in May
- Admit Card: 7th June 2020
- Exam Date: 14th June 2020
- Result: 30th June 2020
Selection will be based on the scores obtained by the candidates in the test.
Terms and Conditions
- NSTY doesn’t provide scholarships for international students.
- Eligible candidates should apply for their respective category, NSTY Junior & NSTY Senior.
- For those who want to avail fee concession scholarship, they should take admission into the listed Colleges/Universities in this current year only.
- Students have to appear for the NSTY Examination which will be conducted in different parts of the country.
- NSTY exam is an online exam and no offline or paper-based pattern is available.
- NSTY exam will be conducted in English medium only. No other languages for questions or explanations are available.
- Every registered student will be notified with the date and specific time for the exam and they need to log in with their registered id and write the exam.
- If the students are unable to login due to internet/signal problems NSTY is not responsible.
- NSTY is purely merit-based and any external references or other methods will not be entertained.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Shivi Sharma on 27-Mar-2021
Dimple Thapa on 06-Apr-2021
The scholarship is only applicable to Indian citizens studying in India. They are required to have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent in Class 10/SSC examination. Furthermore, refer to the eligibility criteria for more information.
Shivi Sharma on 27-Mar-2021
How much percentage I need to get this scholarship, and can it help me to study in korea or USA
MY SON S R BARATH DAVID APPLIED AND PAID FOR NSTY 2020 EXAM SO WHEN WILL BE CONDUCTED THAT EXAM MY MOBILE NUMBER 9443435543 PLEASE GIVE THE ANSWER SIR THANKING YOU
Asked by BARATH DAVID S R on 25-Feb-2021
Dimple Thapa on 05-Mar-2021
The examination for NSTY 2020 was scheduled to be conducted on 14th June 2020. However, the exam got postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We would request you to contact the provider at Phone: +91-7904915948 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about it.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more