National Scholarship Scheme (SAKSHAM) HRDM, 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Human Resource & Development Mission invites applications for National Scholarship Scheme (SAKSHAM) HRDM, 2021 from 10th, 12th, graduation, postgraduation, any degree or diploma (10th is minimum qualification candidate with higher qualification are eligible to apply) who are in the age group of 16–40 years. A step towards the Digital India initiative, this online examination reduces the processing time of the results and helps deliver scholarships to meritorious students in a faster way. The selected applicants will receive up to INR 6,000.
National Scholarship Scheme (SAKSHAM) HRDM, 2021 Deadline15-May-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant-
- Must have 10th, 12th, graduation, postgraduation, any degree or diploma (10th is minimum qualification candidate with higher qualification are eligible to apply)
- Should be in the age group of 16–40 years
The organization has categorized the scholarship into 4 types to ensure only meritorious candidates get the scholarship.
- Type A scholarships (60% & above marks): INR 6,000 (1st month), INR 6,000 (2nd month)
- Type B scholarships (above 50% & below 60% marks): INR 3,000 (1st month), INR 3,000 (2nd month)
- Type C scholarships (above 40% & below 50% marks): INR 1500 (1st month), INR 1500 (2nd month)
- 100% REFUND OF FEE (35% & above marks): INR 300 (one time)
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 2: Download the Medhavi application and install it.
Step 3: Once the application is installed successfully, start the scholarship application.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and submit the application.
Application Starting Date: 01st April 2021
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
Exam Date: 30th May 2021
Result Date: 02nd June 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on exam performance.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants are required to pay an application fee of INR 300 to apply for this scholarship, which is further refundable to selected students.
- The examination contains questions in four sections namely - Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Studies, and English.
- The duration of the exam is 18 minutes.
- All the questions will be available in English and Hindi, except the English Language section.
- For each wrong answer, one-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by RISHABH JANGID on 09-May-2021
Asked by Ankit Yadav on 04-May-2021
Dimple Thapa on 04-May-2021
Kindly login and click on applied scholarship then you can check the status of applied scholarships.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more