National Scholarship Exam (NSE) 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Scholarship Exam (NSE) 2019, organised by the National Institute of Career Education (NICE) Foundation, invites applications from students to take part in this Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)-based exam. Students in class 5 to 12, diploma, or degree can take part in NSE 2019 and win cash prizes worth up to INR 35,000. NSE aims to identify and nurture talented students by helping them pinpoint areas of strengths and weakness.
National Scholarship Exam (NSE) 2019 DeadlineClosed
The following students can apply for NSE 2019:
- Students in Class 5 to 12 (SSC/ICSE/CBSE board)
- Students enrolled in a Diploma course (any stream and any year)
- Students enrolled in a Degree (any stream and any year)
Top performing students in NSE 2019 across different levels can win cash prizes in the following manner:
Standard 1st Rank 2nd Rank 3rd Rank 4th Rank 5th Rank 5th INR 9000 INR 8000 INR 7000 INR 6000 INR 5000 6th INR 10,000 INR 9000 INR 8000 INR 7000 INR 6000 7th INR 11,000 INR 10,000 INR 9000 INR 8000 INR 7000 8th INR 12,000 INR 11,000 INR 10,000 INR 9000 INR 8000 9th INR 13,000 INR 12,000 INR 11,000 INR 10,000 INR 9000 10th INR 14,000 INR 13,000 INR 12,000 INR 11,000 INR 10,000 11th INR 15,000 INR 14,000 INR 13,000 INR 12,000 INR 11,000 12th INR 16,000 INR 15,000 INR 14,000 INR 13,000 INR 12,000 Diploma INR 30,000 INR 25,000 INR 20,000 INR 15,000 INR 10,000 Degree INR 35,000 INR 30,000 INR 25,000 INR 20,000 INR 15,000
All the participating students will be given Participation Certificates.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the registration portal of NICE Foundation website.
Step 2: Provide personal details, residential address, school/college info, and complete the registration.
Step 3: Log in to the newly created student account and upload a photo.
Step 4: Proceed to payment process after getting access to the Student Dashboard.
Step 5: Submit the application.
- Registrations open: 1 April 2019
- Last date to apply: 30 September 2019
- Date of exam: 15th December 2019
The winners will be selected based on their performance in the exam.
Terms and Conditions
- The exam fee for NSE 2019 is INR 400 per student. There is a late fee of INR 50 for applications submitted after the last date.
- The payment of application fee must be made online through any of the following channels: SBI Collect, PayTM, Pay U Money, Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- The exam will be an objective-based paper with 4 alternatives for each question.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- The exam will have 100 questions and there will be no negative marking.
- Every student will be given a Performance Analysis Report.
- The Exam syllabus will be in the following manner:
- Mathematics & General Science: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- General Knowledge: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- Reasoning & Analytical: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
- Comprehension: 25 Questions For 25 Marks
Find more details here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more