National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) 2020 organized by Unified Council is a test to measure the understanding of students and to improve them educationally and personally. The students of Class 2 to 12 can appear for this examination. The students qualifying the examination will receive awards and rewards worth INR 4 crores. A certificate of participation will also be given to all the students who have appeared in the exam.
National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) 2021 DeadlineClosed
The following candidates are eligible to appear for the examination -
- Students of class 2 to 10
- Students of class 11 (PCM and PCB)
- Students of class 12 (PCM and PCB)
Note: The Class 11 and 12 students who have opted for PCMB group are not eligible for this examination.
- The NSTSE topper (highest percentage) scorer among all the classes will get INR 2,00,000 cash.
- The top 3 rank holders from each class will get a Laptop, a Memento and a Medal.
- Ranks 4 to 10 and 11 to 40 from each class will receive a cash prize of INR 3,000 and INR 1,000 respectively each.
- Rank holders 41 to 100 of each class will get BMA’s Talent and Olympiad Exams Resource Book from M/s. Brain Mapping Academy.
Note: All the rank holders from rank 1 to 100 will receive Olympiad Coach Online Subscription worth INR 1,198, a Medal and a Certificate of Appreciation.
Top 3 rank holder of each State will receive -
- A special encouragement award
- An Olympiad Coach Online Subscription worth INR 1,198 and a Certificate of Appreciation.
Note: State ranks holders does not include the top 100 rank holders.
- Top ranker in each class from selected cities will receive an Olympiad Coach Online Subscription worth INR 1,198 and a Certificate of Appreciation.
List of Selected Cities:
Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar+Cuttack, Chandigarh+Mohali+Panchkula, Chennai, Faridabad+ Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jalandhar, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kanpur, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida+Ghaziabad, Pune, Varanasi, Yamuna nagar+Karnal+Ambala+Kurukshetra, Vadodara and Visakhapatnam.
- City-wise topper is declared after the 100 ranks across the country and state toppers.
- City Rank (for every Class) is declared for classes having a minimum of 500 students in a particular city.
- All National, State and City Rankers of Classes 1 to 9 will each be awarded a voucher worth INR 400 from www.mapmySTEP.com – India’s first scientifically designed portal for Olympiad & Talent exams preparation.
- A student of any class who achieves 100% marks is awarded prize money of INR 2,00,000. If no student achieves the same, then the student who achieves the highest percentage of marks of all the classes is awarded INR 1,00,000. If more than one student achieves the same, the prize money will be distributed equally among them.
Documents How can you apply?
The applications for the exam can be made in two ways -
For direct/individual applications, follow the below-given steps -
Step 1: Click on the link to apply.
Step 2: The applicant can now select the option they wish to apply for.
Step 3: Fill in all the details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Step 5: Make the payment online.
For registration through school, follow the steps given below -
Step 1: Click here to download the School Registration Form.
Step 2: Fill in all the necessary details.
Step 3: Provide details of the students registering for the exam in the prescribed format.
Step 4: Prepare the Demand Draft of the application fee in favour of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at Hyderabad.
Step 5: Send the completed form along with the DD to the address of Unified Council by Speed Post/Courier Service/Registered Post.
Application deadline: 03rd October 2020
Date of examination: 04th December 2020
Date of examination for Individual/Direct applicants: 13th December 2020
Terms and Conditions
- The exam fee for individual registration is INR 300 that includes 2 Past/Model Question Papers, Student's Performance Report (SPR), Success Series Book and Postal charges.
- The examination fee for students registering through schools is INR 150 and fee for SPR is INR 15 only.
- The duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
- The number of questions asked may vary from class to class. For class 1 students, the number of questions is 40. For class 2 students, the number of questions is 50. For class 3 to 12 students, the number of questions is 60.
- Each question carries one mark.
- All questions will be objective type and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more