National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya is inviting applications for National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the SERB-DST funded project titled, "Synthesis of biocompatible silver and gold nanoparticles using dietary polyphenols as reducing agents: Further investigation into their binding efficacies with the carrier proteins, biomolecular detections, anti-bacterial properties and cell cytotoxicity." The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month.
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MSc degree in Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Biochemistry with valid NET or GATE score
- Have obtained a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent CGPA in the Master’s degree
- Be below 28 years of age as on June 10, 2020
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Age proof
- Academic certificates/marksheets
How can you apply?
Follow the given steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here to read the fellowship instructions.
Step 2: Download the application form given at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach scanned copies of relevant certificates.
Step 4: Send the completed application with documents as a single PDF by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The subject line of the email should be "Application for the post of JRF in the project (CRG/2019/000852)".
Application deadline: 10th June 2020
Interview date: 25th June 2020
The selection of the fellow will be made on the basis of his/her performance in the interview. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview through email by 15th June 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Physical/Skype/Google Meet based Interview will be held. The same will be informed by email.
- The candidate selected for this position may also apply for the regular PhD program of NIT Meghalaya as per the eligibility criteria.
- The position is purely temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three (03) years.
- Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview (may not be applicable for Skype/Google Meet based interview).
- The body of the mail should highlight your eligibility for the JRF position with an SOP of 100 words.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more