National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya is inviting applications for National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from BE/BTech/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design and Development of Intelligent Algorithms for Analysis and Detection of Obscene Content and Forgery in the Images Available in Social Media Platform." The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Department of Computer Science & Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MTech in CSE/ IT/ ECE or graduate degree (BE/BTech) in CSE/ IT/ ECE with GATE qualification
- Have good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Python, OpenCV and MATLAB
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 plus 8% HRA per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the given steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here to read the fellowship guidelines.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Attach all the relevant documents.
Step 5: Send the completed application form with documents in single PDF/DOC file via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The subject of the email should be "Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow for Project DOCFI-2020".
Application deadline: 31st May 2020
Skype/Physical interview: 15th June 2020
The selection of the fellow will be made on the basis of performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The above position is purely contractual for a period of one year.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates will be intimated by email for the interview.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through email by June 05, 2020.
- Candidate must bring with him/her the signed hard copy of the duly filled application form at the time of interview.
- Mode of the interview may be changed and intimated to shortlisted candidates in due time.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more