National Institute of Immunology Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) invites applications for National Institute of Immunology Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders in any areas of Life Sciences, preferably in Molecular Biology/ Immunology/ Pharmacology. The associateship is meant for DBT funded project entitled, "ImmunoEngineering: Cell Therapy Platform”. The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 49,000 pm plus 24% HRA.
National Institute of Immunology Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD degree in any areas of Life Sciences, preferably in Molecular Biology/Immunology/Pharmacology
- Have experience in animal handling, the generation, propagation and characterization of T cell lines, along with expertise in multi-parameter flow cytometry OR
- Have experience in fermentation processes and development/formulation/protein purification
The selected fellows will receive an emolument of INR 49,000 pm plus 24% HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it with required details.
Step 3: Send the completed application and supporting documents to Dr Amulya K. Panda via email at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 17th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The interview will be held through online mode only.
Terms and Conditions
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Candidates with experience in cell culture and nanoparticle formulation will be preferred.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called for.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more