National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG), West Bengal invites applications for National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders in any branch of Life Sciences. The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 1,00,000 with HRA of INR 18,500.
National Institute of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Post-Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 45 years of age
- Hold a PhD degree in any branch of Life Sciences or other areas relevant to Biomedical Genomics
- Have at least three years of post-doctoral research experience in disease biology
- Have an outstanding track record as evident from research publications and recognitions
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated salary of INR 1,00,000 with HRA of INR 18,500.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Three important publications
- Proposed scientific projects in NIBMG within 1,000 words
- Documents related to essential qualification
- Documents related to experience
- Proof of date of birth (Class X certificate / Birth Certificate)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and create an account.
Step 2: Once the account is created, proceed to log in to complete the application formality.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application form.
Step 4: Upload all supporting documents and submit the form.
Application deadline: 07th August 2020
The selection is made in three levels -
Level 1 Screening:
An Institutional Screening Committee (ISC) will determine whether the applicant meets minimum prescribed qualifications for the advertised position at NIBMG. Ineligible applicants without minimum qualifications will be rejected and no further correspondence will be sent to them.
Level 2 Screening:
A Faculty Screening Committee (FSC) will analyse the applications forwarded to it by the ISC after Level 1 screening. Level 2 screening includes a detailed review of the applicant's credentials, publications, achievements, etc
Final Selection Procedure:
The Scientist Selection Committee (SSC) will interview the shortlisted applicants and then make the final decision on the suitability of the candidate to the advertised post. The institute will make a final administrative decision on this.
Terms and Conditions
- The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Kolkata in case of any cause/dispute.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- All information regarding this recruitment process will be made available in the Career Opportunity Section of NIBMG Website only.
To know more, refer the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more