National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad is inviting applications for National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from Master degree holders. The fellowship offers the opportunity to work on an ICAR NASF funded project named, "Molecular biological studies on porcine reproductive & respiratory syndrome (PRRS) virus in the pig population of North East Region of India for development of sustainable diagnostics and vaccine". The fellowship recipient will receive a fellowship amount of INR 31,000 plus HRA.
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age (Note: Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per government instructions)
- Hold a Master's degree in relevant subject with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor's degree, OR
- Have a postgraduate degree in basic sciences with 3 years bachelor's degree and 2 years master's degree with NET qualification and 2 years of research experience
The fellowship recipient will receive a fellowship amount of INR 31,000 plus HRA (if applicable) as per ICAR guidelines.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Apply for the post through this link.
Step 2: Register as a new user and proceed with the application process.
Step 3: Once registered, log in using registered username and password.
Step 4: Fill in the application form and upload relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 20th July 2020
The selection of the fellows will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview prior to selection.
Terms and Conditions
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview prior to selection.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more