National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad is inviting applications for Junior Research Fellow 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship offers the opportunity to work on a DBT-funded project named "Molecular platform for epidemiology, disease mapping and development of diagnostics for economically important diseases of duck" at Hyderabad. The fellowship recipient will receive a fellowship amount of INR 25,500 plus 30% HRA.
National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a postgraduate in professional courses (M.Pharm/MTech in Life Sciences/MVSc, etc.), OR
- Be a postgraduate in Life Sciences (Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology) with NET qualification
- Not be more than 30 years of age
Note: Non-NET qualified candidates with a postgraduate degree in Life Sciences can also apply for this JRF post, but will be paid according to institutional policy.
The fellowship recipient will receive a fellowship amount of INR 25,500 plus 30% HRA.
- Photograph of the applicant
- Date of birth proof
- Educational qualification proof
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Interested candidates are advised to attend the walk-in-interview on 4th June 2020 with relevant documents and a photograph. The application forms may be filled in on the spot.
Application deadline: 04th June 2020
The selection of the fellows will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The institute reserves the right to fill or not fill the posts advertised.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates will experience in molecular biology techniques will be preferred.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more