National Film Making Competition on Entrepreneurship and Startups 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Film Making Competition on Entrepreneurship and Startups 2018 invites applications from persons/organizations/institutions to submit a 5-minute short film on entrepreneurship/Startups-related issues/aspects. Organised by the GNLU Legal Incubation Council (GLIC), this competition awards the winner a cash prize of up to INR 10,000.
National Film Making Competition on Entrepreneurship and Startups 2018 DeadlineClosed
This competition is open for any person/organization/institution from India or outside India. Participants can submit Documentaries, Fiction films, Advertisements/Campaigns on Entrepreneurship/Social Entrepreneurship/Woman Entrepreneurship, Startups and related sub-themes.
Note: No animated films are allowed.
Certificates, Cash prizes and Mementos will be given to three best entries. The benefits are-
- The first rank winner will receive an award of INR 10,000
- The second rank winner will receive an award of INR 7500
- The third rank winner will receive an award of INR 5000
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Download the Registration Form.
Step 2: Fill in the required details and save the form as a PDF file.
Step 3: Upload the film on YouTube with proper title and description of the film.
Step 4: Send the duly filled registration form (PDF) along with the YouTube link of the film to email@example.com
- Last date for Film submission: 20 November 2018
- Result declaration: December 2018
A panel of judges will select the winners of the contest on the basis of the following criteria:
- Startup background
- Entrepreneurship, Startups-related aspects- 60 marks
- Filmmaking skill- 40 marks
Note: These marks can be divided into further small parts as per the judges' convenience.
Terms and Conditions
- The film must focus on entrepreneurship/startups-related issues/aspects and must not be more than 5-minute long.
- The film should display originality through on-ground work. Compilation of clips from different sources will be ineligible.
- The film could be made in any language but it must have English subtitles.
- There should be no copyright violation in the film, and all the references must be properly cited.
- .The film should only be uploaded on YouTube. Uploading on other platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin may lead to disqualification.
- The film should not have been submitted for any other contest.
- In case of a tie, the entries will be sent to experts for further evaluation.
- All the participants will be given a certificate of participation.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more