National Economics Olympiad 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
National Economics Olympiad 2021 is an initiative for students of classes XI and XII. It serves as a great opportunity for students to test their acumen and broaden their understanding of economics in terms of its application in the real world. The selected fellows will receive a total cumulative cash prize worth ₹65,000+, a participation certificate to all participants, and a certificate of merit to all finalists.
National Economics Olympiad 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be students of Classes 11th and 12th
- Harness the true potential of the discipline of Economics
The selected fellows will receive a total cumulative cash prize worth ₹65,000+, a participation certificate to all participants, and a certificate of merit to all finalists.
Note - Please note that winning a higher prize automatically subsumes the lower-level prize.
No specific documents are required. The registrant has to fill in the relevant details asked during the registration process without any need for documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click on 'Register' and read the details carefully.
Step 3: Log in to D2C (Dare2Compete) using the Facebook/Google/Linkedin account. The candidate can create a new account.
Step 4: Enter the personal credentials with the School Name and Class and click on 'Submit'.
Step 5: Enter additional details like City, State, and Referral Code (if any), and click on 'Submit'.
Step 6: Choose a suitable payment method and make a payment of INR 200.
Step 7: After making the payment, the candidate can access the Sample Question Booklet on your Dare2Compete dashboard on the NEO page, shown as the first round, by clicking on 'Brief/Case'.
- The Olympiad will be conducted online and the details about the platform and login credentials will be conveyed over email to the candidates a few days before the examination.
- Additionally, the candidates can refer to the Registration Process Tutorial video before registering: https://bit.ly/3rXn4Sw.
Registration Deadline and Payment - 15th October 2021
Preliminary Round (Class 11 and 12)- 17th October 2021
Final for Classes 11th and 12th - 24th October 2021
The selection will be based on the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The registration fee is INR 200.
- Only students of Classes 11 and 12 are eligible to avail of this opportunity.
- Besides, NEO follows a structure that also prepares its participants for upcoming Board and Entrance exams, thereby giving them an edge over other students.
- The opportunity is not open to the class twelve batch of 2021(those who have passed boards in 2021).
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more