National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) invites applications for National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Research Associateship 2020 from PhD and MPharma degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 60,000 per month.
National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Applied Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Pharmacology/ Forensic Science, OR
- Hold an MPharma degree with three years of experience in relevant research, teaching, design and development after obtaining the degree
- Have at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) journal
- Not be more than 35 years of age as on the last date of application
The selected fellows will receive a stipend of INR 60,000 per month.
- Passport size photo
- One page write-up of PhD thesis work
- Self-certified copies of academic certificates
- Date of birth proof
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it.
Step 3: Send the completed application form along with all supporting documents in an envelope superscribed as, “Application for the post of Research Associate-1” to -
National Dope Testing Laboratory,
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports,
Gate No.10, JLN Stadium, Lodhi Road,
Application deadline: 27th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Performance of the selected candidates will be reviewed every six months.
- Other service conditions such as leave, tours etc will be as applicable to corresponding categories of research fellows of NDTL.
- The decision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), NDTL regarding selection will be final and binding.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more