National Brain Research Centre Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana invites applications for National Brain Research Centre Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship provides research opportunities for candidates with a PhD degree interested in the general area of Neuroscience. The selected fellows will receive an emolument of up to INR 54,000.
National Brain Research Centre Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a PhD degree in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering or Psychology
- Have an interest in Brain Research or in any subject related to general area of Neuroscience
Note: Candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis can also apply.
The selected fellows will receive benefits as follows-
- INR 47,000 for the first year
- INR 49,000 for the second year
- INR 54,000 for the third year
- Education qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
- List of publications
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Demand draft of INR 300 in favour of Director, NRBC payable at Manesar/Gurgaon (Not applicable for SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with relevant details.
Step 3: Submit the application form with all relevant documents by post to -
National Brain Research Centre, NH-8, Manesar - 122 052, Haryana
Note: The subject line should clearly state "Application for Research Associate".
Applications accepted throughout the year.
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Research Associate interviews will be held every three months.
- Interested candidates are required to go carefully through various details required to be filled in the application form.
- They are also required to check the check-list given at the end of application form before they send their filled-in and signed application form.
To know more, refer to the important links.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more