National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, Andhra Pradesh invites applications for National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 from PhD/ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship supports highly motivated young researchers with an established record of high-quality research and publications. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship up to INR 54,000 and other benefits.
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have scored First Class (60%) or equivalent grade in postgraduate degree with a doctorate (PhD) in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Space Physics/ Meteorology/ Signal Processing/ Instrumentation/ Computational Electromagnetics, OR
- Have scored First Class (60%) or equivalent grade in ME/MTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Remote Sensing/ Optical Engineering/ Microwave Engineering with at least 3 years of research experience and one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits:
- INR 47,000 for the first year, INR 49,000 for the second year and INR 54,000 for the third year
- Provisional fellowship of INR 45,000 to those candidates who have submitted their thesis but are yet to be awarded PhD degree
- House Rent Allowance, Medical benefits and transport will be provided as per rules of the host institute
- Updated CV
- Research Proposal
- Names of two referees
- Educational qualification documents
- Experience certificates (if any)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps given below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the webpage to read all the necessary information.
Step 2: Prepare the application package in a single PDF file.
Step 3: Send the PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Also, send the hard copy of the application along with self-attested copies of certificates by post to -
The Administrative Officer,
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory,
P.B. No. 123,
S.V. University PO, Tirupati - 517502, AP
Note: The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the position of _______".
Application deadline: Runs round the year
The selection procedure involves –
- Initial screening of the applications received by the Screening Committee
Terms and Conditions
- The position is available on a temporary basis only.
- NARL will reserve all the rights not to fill up all or any of the posts.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained by the university.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of the candidates.
- Only Indian residents can apply for this position.
- The final decision taken by NARL will be considered as final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the university in this connection from any candidate or agency.
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed AC 3-Tier Class train fare by the shortest route to the place of the interview.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more