National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) invites postgraduate degree holders to apply for National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Senior Research Fellowship 2020. The candidate who receives this fellowship shall be working on the project entitled, “Characterization of Plant Inositol pyrophosphate kinase". The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science, OR
- Hold a Graduate/Postgraduate degree in a professional course, in which he/she was selected through any of the following means:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC-NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions
Note: The candidate should hold the qualification prescribed above along with two years of research experience
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
All the documents related to eligibility i.e. age, educational qualification, NET/GATE, experience, etc. (in-original) will be verified at a later stage before issuing the offer/award letter.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with the required details.
Step 3: Send the completely filled application form in a single adobe pdf file on email id - email@example.com
Kindly do not send any documents with the application form. Candidates will be provisionally shortlisted on the basis of information given in the application form.
Application Deadline: 20th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- A demonstrated experience with publications in the area of biochemistry/molecular biology and/or biotechnology will be preferred.
- Experience with molecular biology techniques, Plant tissue culture procedures, Bioinformatics analysis is desirable.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for routine lab experiments involving molecular biology and biotechnology to achieve project goals.
- Initially, for a period of one year, further continuation of fellowship will be based on annual satisfactory assessment.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more