National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) invites applications for National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Graduate/Postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, “Biofortified antioxidant-rich coloured wheat cultivation under organic and agronomic supplementation (Fe, Zn, Protein) strategies to increase farm income". The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 pm plus HRA.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age (Note: Relaxation in age as per GOI norms applicable)
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science, OR
- Hold a Graduate/Postgraduate degree in the professional course selected through one of the following processes-
- National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC-NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 pm plus HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with the required details.
Step 3: Send the completely filled application form in a single adobe pdf file on email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly do not send any documents with the application form. Candidates will be provisionally shortlisted on the basis of information given in the application form.
Application deadline: 20th July 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The key objective of the project is to -
- Assist in addressing national nutrition mission by the participation of farmers, scientists and Farm producer companies.
- Increase farmer income and create entrepreneurship
- The appointment will be till 07.03.2021 or till the termination of the project.
- Incomplete application form and applications that are not in proper format may be summarily rejected.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more