National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) invites application for National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2021 from PhD/MD/MS/MDS degree holders. The candidate who receives this fellowship shall be working on the project entitled, “Towards improving abiotic stress tolerance in crop plants.". The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Department of Biotechnology Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree, OR
- Have three years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/MPharma/ME/MTech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
- Have working knowledge with molecular biology, especially in genome editing tools with good research publications in reputed journals
Knowledge in crop breeding tools will also be appreciated.
The selected candidates will receive an emolument of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
- Thesis/project report
- Experience certificates
- Publications and original degree certificates and transcripts
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below. The applicants will be redirected to the application page.
Step 2: Send their completely filled application form along with educational documents in single PDF file by 01.02.2021 to email ID email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 03rd February 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence, political or otherwise, will lead to disqualification of the candidate(s).
- Candidates should strictly adhere with guidelines issued by The World Health Organization and Centre Govt/State Govt on Covid-19.
- Incomplete application form and applications that are not in proper format may be summarily rejected
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more