National Accounting Talent Search 2018-19
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
National Accounting Talent Search 2018-19 invites applications from undergraduate students who are pursuing B.Com, BBA, BBM or any other degree course and are below 25 years of age. It is a national level competition conducted at junior and senior level to test the accounting knowledge of the students. The key objective of the competition is to motivate young talents to appreciate the cause and subject of accounting.
National Accounting Talent Search 2018-19 DeadlineClosed
EligibilityFor Junior Level
For Senior Level
- An applicant must be an undergraduate student in commerce, management or any other discipline.
- An applicant must be below 25 years of age as on 1 July 2018.
BenefitsThe winners of the competition will receive the following awards -
- The best performance will receive INR 10,000, trophy and certificate (at the junior level) and INR 15,000, trophy and certificate (at senior level).
- The second best performance will receive INR 5,000, trophy and certificate (at the junior level) and INR 8,000, trophy and certificate (at senior level).
- The third best performance will receive INR 3,000, trophy and certificate (at the junior level) and INR 4,000, trophy and certificate (at senior level).
- All top one percent performers will receive Outstanding Performance Award of INR 1,500 and certificate (at the junior level) and INR 2,000 and certificate (at senior level).
- All top ten percent performers will receive Brilliant Performance certificate at both junior and senior level.
- The students holding rank from 50th to 90th percentile will also receive a certificate at both junior and senior level.
- The students holding rank below 50th percentile will receive a certificate of participation at both levels.
- The centre topper at junior level will receive INR 1,000, trophy and certificate.
DocumentsThe students applying at Junior level need to provide the following documents -
- Attested scanned copy of class 12th mark-sheet
- Attested scanned copy of graduation first year and second year (Or else the applicants can provide a certificate from institution head verifying that the applicant has not completed graduation)
How can you apply?Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps -Step 1: Pay the registration fee of INR 250 (for Junior Level) and INR 500 (for Senior Level) using debit card/credit card/internet banking here.Step 2: Once the payment is confirmed, continue to fill the application form.Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload all supporting documents.Step 4: Finally, submit the application.
Registration opens - 1 July 2018
Registration closes - 31 December 2018
Date of Examination - 3 February 2018
Terms and Conditions
- The test comprises 100 multiple-choice questions which have to be attempted in 90 minutes.
- The mark allocated to each correct answer is 4, however, one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The subjects covered at junior level include Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Cost Accounting and more topics of B.Com first year level.
- The subjects covered at senior level is based on the syllabus of UGC (NET).
- The exam will be conducted at 69 centres across the country.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more