Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation invites applications for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2021 from meritorious Indian students who wish to pursue a postgraduate programme at top-ranking institutions. The scholarship is aimed at offering interest-free PG loan to the students with a high academic record.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Have completed Graduation from recognized Indian university/institute
- Have a consistently high academic record
- Have been accepted into the top ranking educational institutions to pursue postgraduate studies from Fall 2021
- Be below 30 years of age as on January 31, 2021
Interest-free PG loans to pursue postgraduate studies at top Indian institutions and abroad.
The students shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process are required to upload the following documents -
- Attested copies of the mark sheets of all years of the undergraduate study and postgraduate study, if any
- Attested copies of scorecards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc.)
- Acceptance letter with the fee structure
- Reference letters
- Any document indicating an award of any other funding, scholarship, fee waiver, etc.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents
- Attested copy of the passport
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Sign up using the email id and password.
Step 3: Click on 'Create a Profile to Get Started'.
Step 4: Fill in all required details.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application start date: 4th January 2021
Application deadline: 17th March 2021
In-person interview in Mumbai: May/June 2021
Notification to recipients: June 2021
Selection will be based on the financial need, academic merit and performance of the candidates at the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible.
- Shortlisted applicants will need to attend an in-person interview in Mumbai during May/June 2021
- Only candidates selected for the next phase will be required to submit the requested documents.
- Students who have applied and are awaiting acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply. The award of the scholarship is subject to securing admission
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more