Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Last Updated On : 22-12-2022 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2023 is an opportunity offered by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation (a foundation supporting NGO initiatives across the country) to meritorious Indian students who are willing to pursue higher studies from top-ranking institutions in India and abroad. The scholarship is aimed at offering interest-free PG loans to students with a high academic record.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian national
- be below 30 years of age
- be a graduate of an accredited Indian University (Note - Students in the final year of the degree course or those awaiting results are also eligible.)
- be planning to pursue master’s, PhD degree at top-ranking institutions starting the fall semester
Note - Applicants who have applied to a PG course and waiting for acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply but the award of a scholarship is subject to securing admission.
The selected candidates will receive interest-free PG loans to pursue postgraduate studies at top Indian institutions and abroad.
- Attested copies of the mark sheets of all years of undergraduate study and postgraduate study, if any
- Attested copies of scorecards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc.)
- Acceptance letter with the fee structure
- Reference letters
- Any document indicating an award of any other funding, scholarship, fee waiver, etc.
- Latest Income Tax returns of parents
- Attested copy of the passport
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details to register. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the 'Pre-Registrations Are Open Now' on the dashboard.
Step 4: Fill in the required details and submit to 'Register' for the scholarship.
Step 5: After successful registration, log in using valid credentials. (Note - If already registered, log in using credentials.)
Step 6: Make a non-refundable online payment of INR 500 using a credit card/ ATM to access the application form.
Step 7: Fill in the required details and submit.
- Applicants shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process will be required to upload the requested documents.
- Shortlisted candidates will need to attend interviews, which will be scheduled between April and June 2023.
Pre-registration Date - 16th March 2023
The selection will be based on the financial need, academic merit and performance of the candidates at the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible.
- The shortlisted applicants will need to attend an in-person interview in Mumbai during May/ June 2023.
- The award of the scholarship is subject to securing admission.
- Only candidates selected for the next phase will be required to submit the requested documents.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and the form must be submitted by March 16, 2023.
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
First Floor, Nirmal Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400021
Email Id - email@example.com
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Scholarships to study abroad after 10 th grade
Asked by Shivangi Priya on 17-Apr-2021
Dimple Thapa on 22-Apr-2021
To find out scholarships to study abroad, we would request you to complete your profile at Buddy4Study accordingly and you can explore/apply for the matched scholarships which are currently live.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more