Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, under its postgraduate scholarship Programme, offers meritorious Indian students with exceptional and consistently high academic background record an interest-free loan scholarship for postgraduation. The students can get an interest-free loan of up to INR 20 lakhs on the basis of the Foundation’s assessment of prospective candidates.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2019 DeadlineClosed
The student needs to fulfil the following requirements to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Should be an Indian national, residing in India
- Should be below 30 years of age as on January 31, 2019
- Should have at least one qualification at degree level or be in the final year of graduation/awaiting results
- Should have secured admission or awaiting admission to pursue postgraduate studies for the Fall-2019 semester
- Should pursue their education in the field of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture, Engineering and Management at prestigious Indian and international universities
Note: Students who have applied and awaiting a decision from a university are also eligible to apply.
The selected scholars will receive an interest-free scholarship of up to INR 20 lakhs which can be repaid in instalments.
No documents are required to be attached during the first stage. The applicants need to send attested copies of the following documents after clearing the first level of screening.
- Attested copies of the letter confirming admission to the college/university for the proposed course of study.
- I-20 in case of students admitted to the universities in the United States and a copy of the letter highlighting the financial support in case of students admitted to universities in other countries.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Register as a user on the official website of the foundation.
Step 2: The login credentials will be received by the candidate on the registered email id.
Step 3: The candidate needs to submit the application fee either by Net Banking or a Demand Draft in favour of The Narotam Sekhsarai Foundation after which he/she will be able to access the application form.
Step 4: Login with the provided credentials and complete the application form.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
- Applications open: 2nd January 2019
- Personal interview of the selected candidates: June 2019 (In Mumbai)
- Submission deadline: 27th March 2019
- The announcement of selected scholars: June or first week of July
Terms and Conditions
Repayment of the scholarship loan
The amount can be repaid after the completion of the course in the following manner:
- 1st year after course completion: Nil
- 2nd year after course completion: 30% of the scholarship amount
- 3rd year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
- 4th year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
Terms and conditions
- All applications will be screened for shortlisting out of which only shortlisted candidates will be informed between the months of April-May.
- It is mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to attend a personal interview in Mumbai in the month of May. The interview is the basis for final selection.
- It mandatory for every scholar to attend a two-day Orientation Programme to be held for all the scholars in Mumbai in the month of July.
- All the paperwork pertaining to the scholarship will be completed on the second day of the Orientation Programme. The paperwork will include the following:
Memorandum of Understanding- Scholars will be required to sign the Memorandum of Understanding with the Foundation and agree to its terms and conditions.
Undertaking- Guarantors along with the scholars will be required to sign an Undertaking.
Insurance- Scholars are required to take out an Insurance Policy and assign the same to the Foundation. This is arranged by the Foundation.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Shivangi Priya on 17-Apr-2021
Mohammad Asif Lone on 27-Apr-2021
When will mi scholarship credited in my account
Dimple Thapa on 22-Apr-2021
To find out scholarships to study abroad, we would request you to complete your profile at Buddy4Study accordingly and you can explore/apply for the matched scholarships which are currently live.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more