Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Engineering Scholarship 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, Mumbai invites applications for Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Engineering Scholarship 2020 from final year BE/BTech students for the academic year 2020-21. This scholarship aims to award outstanding Engineering students. Under this scheme, selected students will win award up to INR 1,00,000.
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Engineering Scholarship 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be in the fourth year of BE/BTech degree program recognized by NCTE
- Have secured 75% and above in all semesters
- Have an excellent performance record in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities during the entire course
The selected students will win the following awards:
- One Excellence Award of INR 1,00,000
- Two Certificates of Merit of INR 50,000
- Scan of self-attested copies/originals of all mark sheets and certificates of educational qualifications
- Scan of self-attested copies/originals of MHT-CET/AIEEE/IIT-JEE Scorecards
- Scan of self-attested copies/originals of Award letters of scholarships/ awards/ prizes received
- Scan of self-attested copies/originals of Certificate of participation at seminars/workshops/conferences
- Scan of self-attested copies/originals Bonafide certificate from college (Optional)
- Scan of self-attested copies / original college identity card
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Make login and provide the required details.
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 23rd November 2020
Selections will be based on merit, documents submitted and the personal interview performance of the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Students who have applied for other scholarships are also eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted applicants under this scholarship programme will be required to come for a personal interview.
- The scholarship is offered only to students who are studying in colleges that are part of the scholarship programme.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more