NARL Junior Research Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, Andhra Pradesh invites applications for Junior Research Fellowship 2019 from postgraduate students in a science-related stream. The aim of the scholarship is to provide a unique opportunity to the students for conducting experiments and/or numerical modelling in various fields of atmospheric sciences, viz., aerosols and trace gases, clouds and precipitation processes, middle atmospheric structure and dynamics and ionospheric plasma processes and space weather impacts.
NARL Junior Research Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be less than 28 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications (relaxation of five years in the case of SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC Candidates)
- Have scored First Class (60%) or equivalent grade in post-graduate degree in Physics/Atmospheric Sciences/Space Physics/Meteorology, OR
- Have scored First Class (60%) or equivalent grade in ME/MTech or equivalent postgraduate degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Signal Processing/Remote Sensing/Optical Engineering/Photonics/Instrumentation.
- Be qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year examinations can also apply. However, they need to produce the final PG degree certificate at the time of interview.
- Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation.
- Candidates who are already employed under the Central or State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Organizations can also apply. However, they need to send their printed online application invariably followed-up with a NOC from the employer.
- A total of 13 fellowships will be given to successful candidates. They will receive a fellowship amount of INR 31,000 per month and HRA for the 1st and 2nd year.
- Furthermore, for subsequent years, the amount of award increases to INR 35,000 per month and HRA.
- Certificates of Academic Qualifications/ Awards/ Scholarship/ Official Appreciation
- Affiliation with the professional bodies/ Institutions/ Societies
- Age proof
- NET/GATE/JEST/JAM certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Duly signed copy of the certificate in the prescribed format by the Specified Authority for all the SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates at the time of interview
- Disability certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format for all disabled candidates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps given below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the webpage to read all the necessary information.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register Here' button.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and upload the photograph to register.
Step 4: Once registered successfully, log in using the registered email id and password to complete the application process.
Step 5: Complete the application and upload the required documents.
Step 6: Submit the online application.
Step 7: Once submitted, take the print out of the online application duly signed along with self-attested copies of certificates (including age proof, qualifying degree, NET/GATE/JEST/JAM certificate and caste certificate (if applicable) and send it to the below mentioned address:
The Administrative Officer,
National Atmospheric Research Laboratory,
P.B.No. 123, S.V. University P O,
Tirupati – 517 502,
Note: Send the application form in a cover super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ________ CODE No. _____” before 29 July 2019.
- Online applications open: 29th June 2019
- Last date to apply: 22nd July 2019
- Last date to send applications to the Administrative Officer: 29th July 2019
The selection procedure involves –
- Initial screening of the applications received by the Screening Committee.
Note - The decision of NARL will be the final decision.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is available on a temporary basis only.
- NARL will reserve all the rights not to fill up all or any of the posts.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained by the university.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of the candidates
- Only Indian residents can apply for this position.
- Candidates with less than 40 percent disability can also apply.
- The final decision taken by NARL will be considered as final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the university in this connection from any candidate or agency.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more