Name of DoP e-Commerce Portal Contest 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Posts (DoP) invites citizens of India to participate in DoP e-Commerce Portal Contest 2019. Keeping in mind the potential of India Post to reach rural areas, the DoP decided to launch its e-Commerce Portal. Candidates interested in participating in this contest need to suggest a catchy name for DoP's e-Commerce Portal. The winners of the contest can win cash prizes of up to INR 25,000. The name of the portal should be such that it can be easily searched out and may be popularised among the masses.
Name of DoP e-Commerce Portal Contest 2019 DeadlineClosed
The contest is open to all Indian citizens.
Three best entries will be awarded cash prizes in the following manner-
- Cash prize of INR 25,000 for the winning entry
- Cash prize of INR 15,000 for the second best entry
- Cash prize of INR 5,000 for the third best entry
The winners will also be conferred with a certificate.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the logo contest:
Step 1: Visit the website and log in using the existing account or register as a new user.
Step 2: Visit the task page and click on 'Do this task now'.
Step 3: Write a catchy name for the e-Commerce portal.
Step 4: Click on Save to submit the name.
- Contest starts: 27th May 2019 at 1200 hrs
- Contest ends: 10th June 2019 at 1700 hrs
- Results: Within 15 days of the last date
The winning entry will be decided based on the following factors-
- Catchy name
- Attention drawing name
- Easy to search name
- Potential to be popular among the masses
Terms and Conditions
- There is no registration fee for entering this contest.
- Entries should only be submitted on MyGov portal.
- Participants must ensure that their MyGov profile is accurate and updated.
- DoP reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this contest.
- The copyright of the 'Name' will be with DoP after submission.
- The 'Name' submitted for the contest should not have been previously utilised for any other purpose.
- The entries must be non-provocative and non-objectionable.
- The winners will need to revert through confirmation mail within 3 working days.
Find more details here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more