Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The National High-Speed Rail Corporation Ltd. (NHSRCL) invites applications for the Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail 2019 from the citizens of India. It provides the opportunity of winning up to INR 1 Lakh to selected winners. The contest has been organized for generating a logo and the mascot design for India’s first high-speed train enabling India to join the elite club of the 15 nations having the possession of this cutting-edge technology.
Name and Mascot Design Competition for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Speed Rail 2019 DeadlineClosed
This competition is open for all Indian citizen.
The selected winners will be awarded as follows:
- Mascot design:
- Winning prize- INR 1 Lakh
- 5 consolation prizes of INR 10,000 each
- Train set name:
- Winning prize- INR 50,000
- 5 consolation prizes of INR 5,000 each
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply:
Step 1: Visit the competition page.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button (for new users) or 'Login' button (for existing users).
Step 3: Login to the dashboard using requisite credentials.
Step 4: Submit the task.
- Mascot design:
- Each entry received will be assessed by the Selection Committee.
- The entries will be judged based on the elements of creativity, brand image, originality, simplicity, merit and visual impact present in the submission. Also, consideration will be given to entries that communication and promote the identity of NHSRCL.
- The decision taken by the Selection Committee will be final and binding and no further clarifications will be issued to any participant.
Terms and Conditions
- There are two different competitions namely mascot design and train name competition.
- The participant should be the inventor of the conceptualization of the design for the mascot and name.
- Plagiarism is highly disregarded, the participants can be penalized for doing the same as per the law.
- Multiple submissions done by a single applicant will not be considered.
- The results will be declared on the MyGov portal.
- Each entry shall be in the JPEG or PDF format. The final shortlisted entries shall submit original software files (.cdr etc) to NHSRCL in a pen drive.
- The provider, NHSRCL reserves the right to disregard or reject any entry based completely on its discretion.
- Entries must be submitted before the submission deadline and in the manner mentioned in the competition's terms and conditions. Any failure in doing this will result in disqualification.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more